Sunday, March 16, 2008

Random pictures from this fully loaded weekend!

This was a busy but soooo fun weekend!
First of there was the indoors festival -30 degrees at the Kultur House here in Luleå. Wich had a wide range of artist from hip hop artists, Adam Tensta, Zacke and Petter to Firefox AK , Ceasars and Entombed plus a lot more....

I had two projects goin at the festival, first of me and my bwoy Anders "Bruce LPee" had a dj class with pupils doing theire Dj debuts and then we had a stand showing the new Happy People collection.

The festival was a kool, Rapper Petter reprezented Happy People,the kids LOVED Adam Tensta, Entombed killed it and I had some family showing up, bumrushing my home and showing some love!

Last nites DELUXE! was great, JeansBjörn and Dj Yxa were the coolest and played wicked!












No comments: