Monday, May 07, 2007

Last Week!

My camera is broken so that`s why I haven`t been posting any pix lately. But here is a rundown of what went down last week.

Started the week up in Riksgränsen ski-resort were I hooked up with my boyz from Kiruna. It`s always a blast when we team up. Those guys loves to drink, I don`t= Combination Wicked & Wild! Still I had a great holiday there. Snowboarding, Snowscootering, partying and doing assorted ski-resort activities.

On friday I had tha Samì radio doing an interview with me. We had a good chat talking about my backgound, Happy People, the new collection and a lot more. The whole interview will be aired on Saturday on Swedish national Radio P2.

Read a part and see some pictures from the interview plus get more info about Samì Radio here.



No comments: